Just your random Mexican showing his love towards his many fandoms and ANIME..LOTS..LOTS...OF ANIME!!! Fullmetal Alchemist (Master piece), Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist, FREE!!, Chobits, Ghost Hunt, Shingeki no Kyojin, and many other awesome animes. Oh, and some other funny stuff and some good ol' Supernatural too!! Don't be shy!! ask me anything and I shall use my Mexican knowledge to answer it!!
Yesterday was Tuesday, right? But today is Tuesday too!
The fact we STILL reblog these posts every Tuesday five seasons later should be convincing enough to bring Gabriel back already
|Friend:||hey what anime should I-|
It’s finished. I finally did it! You have no idea how long I’ve been trying to finish this (in retrospect, 20 panels aren’t much but take into account that i work at a snail’s pace)
I’m very dissatisfied with my art consistency. it looks like a collab with all those styles mashed together, but i was too tired to redraw everything again.
Listen to this while scrolling down. Looking back, i think the song is too happy-go-lucky for snk. but, meh!
dean and cas are gonna be face-to-face in 10x3 so here’s what i need:
- dean calling cas “sweetheart” condescendingly
- dean winking an eye black at cas
- cas puNCHING DEAN IN THE FACE and slamMING HIM INTO A WALL and yelling “this is not the man i pulled out of hell. this is not the man i rebelled for.”
- dean telling cas to just give up already and cas responds, “in the words of an old friend, bite me.”
I don’t even watch the show and I need this
Misha Collins’s small but appreciated appearance in Liberty Heights
Mythological Characters going Mech
Created by Deryl Braun
More Arts from this artist on my Tumblr HERE
BY THE ALL-SPARK!
- no wings
- in the sea
- p chill
- no wings
- legs often but not always
- impressive beard
- 9 is a big deal
- breathing fire
- often actually a wyvern
- compulsive hoarding
- three fucking heads bro
- can you believe it
- wings and like
- 3 whole heads
- honestly probably just a whale and you should all chill
- jake long